Recieve our award-winning publication of The Calquarium 11 times per year
Sign out books from our continually expanding library
Attend monthly meetings, enjoy our presentations, and meet fellow hobbyists
Access "member only" features on the CAS website: post classifieds, contact members, and more
Participate in our auctions and raffle contests
Participate in our jar show contest
Be rewarded for your accomplishments in the HAP and BAP programs
New to the hobby and need help or info?
An experienced aquarist looking to expand contacts and interests?
Come and spend and evening with us!
Meetings are held at 7:30pm on the second Tuesday of each month (except July and August) at:
Crescent Heights Community Association
1101 - 2nd St. NW, Calgary, Alberta
7:00pm - 7:30pm: Concession Open
- Wide variety of pop. Coffee, tea, cake, cookies, chips, bottled water also available
- Setup and chat time
- Meet aquarists with similar interests
7:30pm: Meeting Starts
- Short verbal reports from Board of Director officers
- Discussion concerning items of interest to the general membership
7:50pm (approx.): Break
- More chat time
- Concession open
- Purchase raffle tickets if interested, $2 each or 3 for $5
8:05pm (approx.): Meeting Continued
- Raffle ticket draw
- Mini auction of fish, plants and equipment
8:20pm (approx.): Program
- Monthly program is presented to members. During the presentation, there is zero tolerance for noise and chatting
After Program Activities
- Visiting & chat time with other members
Payment in full of the membership fee assures membership in the Calgary Aquarium Society for one year from the date of joining. All members are entitled to full society privileges.
Regular membership w/ PDF Calquarium: $30
Regular membership w/ printed Calquarium: $45
Simply complete this membership form (PDF, 4.20MB) and mail it with your cheque payable to the Calgary Aquarium Society. Or if you prefer, you can sign up in person when attending any of our meetings.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please feel free to contact Dave Howarth.
Back to top ^