11032 154 St
T5P 2K1, Edmonton
10am Viewing, 11am Auction Begins, Lasts Until All Items Are Auctioned Off.
Our auctions are always a blast. You’ll find great deals on aquarium inhabitants and aquarium related equipment. There will be awesome door prizes, a concession and raffle.
The general public is welcome to attend. There are no admission fees. To sell items, a membership is required. Becoming a member is easy and only $25 a year. Once a member, simply contact the auction organizer, Michael Pham at Michael@edmontonfish.com with your membership number and how many lots you will be selling (max 20).
Click below for auction rules and the auction form.
Some Auction tips:
- Please use new bags as used ones are more likely to leak. Ideal bags have 2/3 air and 1/3 water. The rebagging charge is $2 if there is an issue with the original bag.
- Open fish foods and medication are not acceptable auction items.
- Bumps can be strategically used by sellers or buyers to immediately bring an item to the auction table. Each bump is $2 and can be paid to auction runners.
- Members are allowed 20 free lots. Bags should be properly labeled with the member’s number followed by the lot number. Improperly labeled bags may become donations or auctioned off last.
- We can always use more volunteer runners; if interested, please inform the auctioneers.